CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 7, 2008

tagged

Im doing nothing and I feel so sleepy! Good thing, Yhen tagged me at least I can amuse myself even a little.

1.Name 1 thing you do everyday: kiss the kids

2. Name 2 things you wish you could learn: play the guitar, bake

3. Name 3 things that remind you of your childhood: stickers from my dad, going to school with ponytails my mom made, playing peter pan with my schoolmates.

4. Name 4 things you love to eat but rarely do: seafoods (im allergic), green manggo(it gives me the itch!), chef tony’s popcorn(its not available in our place, local mushroom (this is rarely available.i don’t know what it is called but i love it!)

5. Name 5 things that make you feel good: chat with gabs, pedicure, buying new things, playing with the kids, and going to the beach.

5 people to tag: tala, eden, yona, kuya dex, wendy

0 comments: