CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 8, 2008

goodbye Shadow

its as if ive lost someone really specially..she had been with us for only three months but hell i miss her like crazy!

Shadow is gone!

February 8, 2008; 2pm-our vet texted me
"Sad to inform you that your pet died from
bloody diarrhea and vomiting"

I miss her terribly! Before, I used to be so afraid of animals, I never even imagined that I could afford to have one in the future. But ever since hubby gave shadow as a birthday present for tifa, I grew fond of her. I would usually find myself researching information on the net of what to expect with her month by month survival.

She's gone and I have to deal with this painful truth. I could not even afford to go to the clinic and get her.I cant..I refuse to see her lifeless body. I feel so much regret.

I remember when we're heading to the clinic, shadow keep on licking my hands. I just cant believe it would be the very last time that I could share sweet moments with her. While I try to write this blog, my tears just wont stop pouring its as if ive lost someone really special. Yes, she had been with us for only three months but I learn to love her like what a mom would do to her kids.

I'll be missing you Shadow!We love you here!

1 comments:

Tiggerlily said...

sis, i'm sorry to hear of shadow's passing. i'm pretty sure she's in a happy place now. don't worry too much. :)