CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 7, 2008

missing Shadow


Last Tuesday, my dad noticed that Shadow is not feeling that good. She refuses to take her meal though she was as jolly as usual. Wednesday came, we saw a blood-like liquid in her stool so we immediately brought him to the nearest Vet clinic.

She was diagnosed with Parvovirus which is an extremely tough bug. Since dehydration is one of the risk, a dextrose was administered intravenously upon her arrival.

Yesterday was her second day at the clinic. I was missing her a lot so I decided to gave her a visit. When I arrived, I saw her lying on her cage, feeling really weak. I feel so sad, I was never been an animal lover before but when she came, I started to be fond of her. I hope she'll get well soon, no more red diarrhea and vomiting!

0 comments: